The report builder gives event organizers the ability to customize columns of information they wish to download. Event organizers can also create and schedule reports, which can be exported at a later time.
To use the report builder you must first create a new report and title it. You can create multiple reports. Then, you must add a new column. From here you can include the following:
- Custom question.
- Registration type.
- Lead Retrieval.
From here you can schedule the report to be sent to members of your team by creating an email subject line and adding recipients.
Once the report has been sent to your email address, the same document will be available from your export history. The export history will contain all of the reports you have created and can be downloaded at any given time.
You can also create filters to restrict which guests will show up in the report. For example, you can filter to show only guests that attended the event, or a particular session, or who responded a certain way to the custom questions asked.
The order of the columns can be rearranged by clicking and dragging the two vertical white bars on the right side of the header of the column.
The "Actions" drop-down box allows you to perform several tasks:
- New: Creates a new report
- Clone from group: Allows you to use a report template from other events in your group that have been cloned to the library
- Clone to library: Saves report templates in the group for use in other events
- Duplicate: Creates an identical copy of a report
- Rename: Change the name of the report
- Export: Emails an .xlsx file of the report to the email address of the group member who requested it
- Delete: Deletes the entire report