If you intend to allow guests to check themselves into a session, you can lock the device that is being used to ensure that guests do not remove themselves from the particular session. To do this please follow these steps:
1. Go to Session Experience on the guest list app.
2. Go to the particular session on the guest list app.
3. Click on the lock icon which is located on the bottom left-hand corner of the app.
4. You will be asked if you want to lock the screen. If you do you will need the kiosk password in order to unlock yourself from the session screen. Click “lock” if you wish to proceed or “cancel” if you do not wish to lock the screen.
5. To unlock yourself from the screen, click on the unlock icon located on the bottom left-hand side of the app and enter your kiosk passcode or your password for your Boomset account.