This set-up is for the Brother 820NWB printer.
- On the printer LCD screen, find the WLAN option. Make sure WLAN is set to ON.
- Next, enter Infra Manual Setting. You can see which networks will appear in range and select a WiFi network (SSID), then enter that password. After the printer accepts the password, hit OK to return to the main screen.
- Now your printer should be connected to WiFi.
- Make sure your device (phone/Ipad/tablet) is connected to the same network.
- Then open the Guest List app > Device Options and connect to the Brother 820NWB printer.
- Enter your event guest list and print a badge!