The Boomset Lead Retrieval experience offers an easy and seamless way for Exhibitors to collect, rate and comment on leads captured at an event. This article provides a detailed overview of the entire Boomset's Lead Retrieval app experience from purchasing a license all the way to exporting your leads after the event.
Watch the full Lead Retrieval tutorial video here.
Purchase: In-App or On the Web
If the Event Organizer has invited you to purchase a license you will receive an email with a link to complete the payment of the license fee. After completing those steps you will receive a QR code by email. You would then scan the QR code and follow the same steps as listed above to link the account as either a Guest or a Boomset User.
You can purchase a Lead Retrieval License through the Boomset Lead Retrieval app or the Boomset website. The event organizer may send you an email invite to purchase the license or you may be given one as part of your sponsor/exhibitor fee. How you receive/purchase the license will determine the steps to redeem and validate the license.
If the Event Organizer sends you a license to redeem you will receive an email with a QR code. Validate the license by tapping the click here to begin button or by using the Lead Retrieval app to scan the QR code. You will see two options; Continue as Guest or Link to my Boomset Account.
Choose Your Redemption Method
1. If you choose Continue as Guest you will be prompted to create a 4 digit PIN. This PIN along with the QR code in the email will grant you and any other members of your team access to scan leads at the event. To learn more about sharing the guest license click here.
Note: Leads will be collected individually per device on separate guest accounts.
2. If you choose to Link your Boomset account you will input your Boomset username and password. The license will be linked directly into your account. For you and any team members who would like to scan at the event distribute your credentials and log in with them on all the scanning devices you will be using. To learn more about sharing your Boomset account license click here.
Note: All leads will be collected on the Boomset account holder's account. Duplicate leads will be overwritten.
3. There is also an option to create a Boomset account. After you create your account the license will be linked to your new account.
When you have successfully linked your license to an account you will enter the event Dashboard. Here you will add, rate, and comment on leads, view scanned leads, add qualifiers and export your leads during and after the event.
Adding a Lead
1. To add a lead tap the Add Lead button in the middle of your screen and hover the camera over the QR code on the attendee's badge to capture their information. Learn more here.
2. Once you have scanned the QR code you will be asked to input any comments you have about the lead you scanned. You can skip this by tapping the Next button in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Grade the lead. You have 3 options for this step: Hot, Warm, and Cold. If you hit next in the upper right hand corner with out making a selection it will be rated as Neutral. If have added Qualifiers (custom questions to ask attendees) they will appear after Comments and Rating the leads.
If you would like to add qualifiers you can do this by going to the Options tab on the bottom right of your screen. Then select the Qualifiers section and tap on the Add New qualifier button in the middle of your screen or the Add button in the top right corner of your screen. Learn more about adding qualifiers here.