Event organizers can customize the visibility of badge fields as they appear on the Guest List App preview and on the printed badge.
- Create fewer badge templates for multiple registration types
- Printed fields are conditional for Registration Type or Custom Question requirements
The Visibility button is located under the blue Registration Types button.
To change field visibility, select a field on the badge and click the Visibility button.
This will open Visibility Settings, where the selected badge field's visibility can be filtered by Registration and/or custom question answer.
*Important: "And"/"Or" logic*
1. "And" logic only: all values must be TRUE for the field to print
- Custom Questions use "And" logic
- The attendee must have all filtered questions answered.
2. "Or" logic only: only one value must be TRUE for the field to print
- Registration Types use "Or" logic
- Attendees can only have one registration type.
- The guest only needs to match one of the filtered registration types.
3. "And"/"Or" logic together: rules above apply if filtering by both Registration and Custom Question when using the And/Or toggle in the Visibility Settings above.
- "And" requires both filtered conditions on Registration and Custom Question to be TRUE to print
- "Or" allows either Registration or Custom Question to be TRUE to print